Conveyancing Assistant - Residential Property
Location: Bradford City Centre
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 DOE
Are you currently a Conveyancing Assistant or a Paralegal within Residential Property looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity working for an ambitious Yorkshire Law Firm based in Bradford City Centre with an ethos of building strong relationships to create mutual success.
You will provide administrative and Paralegal support to a very busy Conveyancing Fee Earner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage all client work allocated by Supervisor or Department Head in accordance with department procedures
* Type correspondence and documents, and draft appropriate legal documents ensuring accuracy at all times. Issue sales contracts
* Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing with queries or taking messages as appropriate
* Provide advice and guidance to clients ensuring that the client is regularly kept informed of progress and costs
* Liaise with estate agents, solicitors and other external customers as required
* Deal with all cheques or cash received or dispatched in accordance with the partnership procedures
* Prepare monthly bills for clients
* Undertake the necessary administrative tasks in opening and closing files
* Undertake and issue searches on purchase matters
* Maintain an accurate and up to date filing system
* Participate in the Firm's appraisal process and ensure personal objectives are met
* Develop a good relationship with existing and potential clients ensuring that a high standard of client care is exercised at all times
* Undertake relevant training subject to the approval of your Department Head, to ensure you are kept up to date with relevant legislation and practice
For more details please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds office on 0113 308 8064 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.