Salary dependant on experience
I am currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a reputable company in Leeds within the Automotive Sector.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking for a varied role and a PA that is looking for a company that can offer stability and potential development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Providing full PA support to the company directors and wider team when needed
* Organisation of Travel and Accommodation
* Organising events and marketing materials
* On boarding of new staff and HR duties for the Human Resources Department
* Managing the company directors diaries
* Responsible for the company contracts and ordering of office supplies
* Typing correspondence when required and adhering to strict compliance procedures
* Dealing with any facility issues and organising contracts when necessary
* Assisting the senior management team with any ad hoc duties
Key Skills Required
* Previous Personal Assistant experience is required
* Ideally experience working within the Automotive Industry
* Experience working within a HR Function
* Excellent organisation skills with a keen eye for detail
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* The ability to work well individually and as part of a team
* Flexible and happy to perform more menial tasks
Interviews are being held immediately.
Please now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.