Search are working with a well respected and forward thinking law firm in Leicester by assisting with the recruitment of an experienced conveyancing assistant.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a fantastic business which offers an excellent working environment and competitive salary and benefits package.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Conveyancing Manager with diary management, dealing with queries, generating correspondence and liaising with other agencies within the process.
- Assisting the team with pertinent administration
- Making appointments and scheduling meetings
- Liaise with third parties to obtain documents
- Closing and archiving files
- Preparing and submitting application and evidence forms
- Collating relevant accompanying documents for applications
- Uploading post completion documents
- Ad -hoc administration duties as and when relating the team
In order to be considered for this position, you will have demonstrable experience within a conveyancing role, strong communication skills- both verbal and written, a positive and friendly character and comfortable using MS Office packages.
In return, you will receive an excellent salary, 25 days holiday + BHs, company pension and a competitive corporate benefits package
Monday- Friday - 35 hours a week
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.