Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
over 1 year ago
Competitive Salary dependant on experience
I am currently looking for an experienced Conveyancing assistant to join an established and reputable legal company on the outskirts of Bradford.
This would be an exceptional opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a legal company that has a family feel and excellent progression routes!
Duties and Responsibilities
* Dealing with the conveyancing process from start to finish
* Actioning legal procedures as directed by the conveyancer
* Dealing with file related queries either face to face or by the telephone
* Effective file management
* Ensure clients and dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the conveyancer
* To attend to clients, taking instructions and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
* To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
Key Skills Required
* Conveyancing experience is required
* Excellent communication skills and is able to build and maintain strong working relationships
* Good attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
* Able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload effectively
Interviews are being held immediately! Please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.