Conveyancing Assistant - Camberley
I am working alongside a Legal 500 law firm who are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their fast paced Residential Property team.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £22,000 per annum. Alongside this salary, there is also a fantastic benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* File opening and closing - requiring excellent attention to detail
* Liasing with clients & lenders prior to completion to finalise accounts
* Registrations at the Land Registry
* Redeeming lender's charges, balances to clients and settling estate agent's fees after completion
* Dealing with Land Registry enquiries
Experience and qualifications required:
* The ability to work on their own initiative whilst also being a strong team player
* Experience of working within a legal environment is essential, ideally within a Property department
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking to seek a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.