Our client, a commercial law firm in Mansfield, is looking for a strong Administrator to join Property Team; this will involve residential sale and purchase files, plot sales.
Ideal candidates will already be working in a Law firm preferably within experience of Residential Property or have experience of working in the legal sector, educated to higher education and have attained formal legal qualification.
The role will be to provide legal support to the Residential Property Team as well as managing a caseload under the supervision of a solicitor; this will involve residential sale and purchase files, plot sales, dealing with the files from instruction to completion, using the Firm's in-house workflows and case management system including screens and tasks.
* Duties include liaising with clients by phone, email, letter etc where you will be required to identify issues / matters relating to their files and receiving instructions. The role includes liaising with estate agents, mortgage brokers, other solicitors, HM Land Registry and others as appropriate to the particular matters.
* You will be required to create and prepare letters and correspondence through the case management system including legal documents such as contracts, deeds and legal charges, and identify complicated title issues that require the attention of senior member of the team.
* You will also be required to perform research into legal documents and records, so you should have the ability to analyse large amounts of data, as well as having good organisational and excellent communication skills
* You should possess strong Excel and IT skills; with a positive outlook and be a team player with the ability to use initiative. Overall you should be motivated, flexible and preferably assisting with legal issues.
* You will be in regular contact with colleagues from other areas within the firm, and accordingly, you should have the confidence and ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, both in writing and verbally.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.