BRAND NEW ROLE.
I am recruiting for a Residential Conveyancer for a forward thinking, niche, multi law service practice based in Greater Manchester who is a market leader in their field.
You will be working within a high volume residential/commercial conveyancing environment. You should be able to:
* Run a substantial caseload and perform a full range of tasks with limited supervision
* Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines;
* Work well within a team
* Utilise your experience and knowledge of conveyancing;
* Communicate, and build relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional manner;
* Provide good customer service; and
* Assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
This role comes with a generous package and holiday allowances as well as on site parking.
This is a perfect opportunity an experience conveyancer / solicitor wanting the next step in their career.
For immediate consideration or for further information about this or other Conveyancing roles within the North-West, then please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.