Residential Conveyancer - Bolton - Salary up to £35k.
I am currently recruiting a Residential Convening for a boutique firm in Bolton. This position hs come about due to a influx of working in an rapidly expanding department.
Candidates must be have at least 2 years residential conveyancing experience. Candidates will ideally be a Solicitor, conveyancer or an experienced paralegal.
This role will offer career progression for candidates who can demonstrate ambition for wanting to progress and my client will offer Training Contracts or enrolment on the CLC course for those candidates.
Duties will include
* Managing a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion
* Preparing and drafting documentation as required
* Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on elements of the conveyancing transaction
* Keep the case management system up to date
* Responsible for exchange and completions of files
* Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
* Applying for and investigating property searches
* Preparing reports on title
* Undertake other tasks required by the firm
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.