An excellent opportunity for a Contracts Supervisor has came on with one of our clients based in the Central Belt. A business with a real sense of direction who are increasing in size every year due to their continued growth by winning innovative contracts throughout the UK.
This will initially be a temporary role with a view to going permanent within 3 months once you have established the company is a good fit for you and vice versa.
You will be involved in delivering Electric Vehicle Charging Point infrastructure (electrical + civils) . You must be IT literate and have experience of using Microsoft programmes. You must also have a full clean UK driving license and have a good general understanding of the construction industry and the health and safety issues that relate to this. Other duties detailed below.
* Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced
* Direct and supervise day to day operations of workforce ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
* Ensure all work is completed to programme.
* Liaise with Contracts Managers
* Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company's Policy
* Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed correctly and professionally
* Carry out spot checks on workforce to ensure quality and H&S is being met
* Help get workforce loaded and ready for work each morning
* Ensure laid off materials are laid off correctly
* Prepare RAMS and Programme of Works
* May need to stay away from home occasionally
* Working hours 6am - 3pm
You must also have valid proof of right to work in the UK as well as two working references. Salary/Wage expectations will be discussed with your consultant.
If this interests you or may interest someone you know then please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age