Role: Contracts Specialist
Sector: Fabrications / Energy
Search Technical & Engineering have been trusted by an existing partner to deliver an experienced Contracts Specialist on a permanent basis to their site near Flint. Due to expansion in their energy team a successful candidate will be required to manage contracts entered within in the UK and ensure the administrative teams on time delivery of new and existing projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Set up and maintain a contracts register.
* To liaise with customers and main contractors.
* Drafting contract including O&M Contracts, NDAs and Minor Works Sub-Contracts.
* Assist in the agreement of various contracts relating to the design, installation, testing, operation and maintenance of rooftop solar PV systems and to monitor such contracts to ensure prompt invoicing and timely payment of invoices.
* Draft, circulate and agree EPC and O&M contract.
* Check and amend (as necessary) any construction contracts received from repeat customers where the form of contract has been agreed.
* Check that the correct technical specification is attached to any such construction contract.
* Support the operational team managing receipt of all consents and approvals.
* Arrange for the signature of all contracts and other documents by directors.
* Maintain a records of insurance information, contract renewals and information for sub-contractors and consultants.
* Manage stock usage to reduce costs and optimise stock turnaround.
* Manage SAP and financial queries.
* Communicate with key personnel and customers as required to ensure that customer service is delivered effectively and consistently. Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
* Manage the handling of customer complaints/issues.
* Provide weekly & monthly contract reporting to the Operations Director.
* Manage annual business accreditation renewals as and when required.
* 2 - 3 years SAP experience.
* Previous experience of working within an office/internal sales environment.
* Experience of working in construction or similar industry.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and SAP.
* Be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to work on own initiative, be highly motivated, and goal driven with a can do attitude.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Ideally previous experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service/Order Processing type role.
* The ability to work well as part of a team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.