Contracts Manager - North West - New Build
* Are you experienced managing and delivering first class construction projects?
* Looking to join a forward thinking, Initiative Company?
* Have experience in managing clients, programmes and multiple projects?
We would like to speak with Contracts Managers or Project Managers looking to take the next step to join leading regional contractor. You will ideally have experience in managing new build projects above £10million and circa 4 jobs at anyone time.
The company are working on a number of projects in the North West with a well respected client. You will initial be working on 4 projects based in Liverpool with any future projects being in the North West. Projects will be in a variety of sectors such as: Commercial, Residential and Retail
* Previous experience working with recognised regional / principle main contractors as a Project or Contracts Manager is a must
* Experienced Managing projects from £5m - £20m
* Strong client facing skills
* MCIOB / Engineering background (desirable)
The majority of work is repeat business as a direct result of working in close co-operation with their clients delivering to specification.
The position is initially based in Liverpool but you will be covering projects throughout the North West in the future.
If you have the skills and the experience to fulfil the role - please send your details ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.