Location: North West
Salary: £45,000 + Company Car
Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced project manager with an electrical background looking for a new challenge?
* Managing the Operations Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure contractual compliance whilst maintaining the business reputation and credibility
* Supporting and operating alongside the Operations Manager and Business Development Team to develop new accounts/contracts, adding engineering expertise and knowledge to support tender bids
* Liaising with and supporting the Health & Safety (SHE) Manager in developing and delivering a robust SHE policy to all accounts/contracts
* Have five years' experience in a Contract Manager / Supervisory related role, with an electrical background
* Financial experience of managing portfolio's in excess of £1M (Mobile Contracts) / £2M (Static Sites)
* Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
* ONC / NVQ3 in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
* NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
* I.O.S.H. Certificate
* Full United Kingdom Driving Licence
If you think you have the right skills to join, then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.