A large public sector organisation in Glasgow city centre is looking to add a Contracts Manager on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Working on large Strategic IT Services procurement, the post holder will have a significant role within Commercial Services function developing and implementing tender and contract management plans.
The role will engage with and influence stakeholders across the organisation to create and execute strong tender plans that meet stakeholder requirements.
* Develop and execute effective commodity plans
* Ensure best use of public sector procurement frameworks
* Lead any tender negotiations
* Ensure tender and contract plans comply with all necessary requirements
* Develop and manage team of Contract Specialists
Skills & Experience:
* Track record of contract and procurement delivery, ideally within public sector
* Extensive contract management experience
* Stakeholder management and influencing skills
* Strong IT skills
An excellent salary with comprehensive benefits package is offered in return. We anticipate a quick turnaround therefore early applications are encouraged.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.