Account Manager - Manchester City Centre
£21,000 p/annum + Bonus, Mon to Friday 8am - 5pm
We are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join our Driving, Logistics and Industrial Division. You will be responsible for recruiting Warehouse and Production staff for our key clients.
The role is very diverse and will be 50% office based and 50% field based where you could be completing site inductions for staff with our clients, you will need to be confident and also have a full UK driving licence. You will also be responsible for completing payroll for all of our temporary workers on weekly basis so accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role.
We are looking for someone that is dynamic in their approach with a can do attitude, the job can be very fast paced so good organisational skills are essential.
Essential skills required for the role:
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- A full UK driving licence
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Company Iphone and Laptop provided
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Gold' company
- REC IRP 2013 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please follow the link to submit your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.