Contracts Administrator - Reigate - £26-£30k pro rata (dependant on experience)
** 3 month contract**
Full Time - Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (can be flexible)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong contract Administrator to join this busy insurance company in the popular Reigate area.
You will be working as part of a growing experienced team to help support with the delivery of our new contract management platform.
This role is within the Procurement team reporting to the Head of Procurement whilst working closely with our Procurement Managers
Our Procurement team is on an exciting change journey and delivery of this platform is a key project for us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reading, interpreting and loading key contract information in to our online contract management tool.
- Organising and executing uploads of multiple documents.
- Liaising with the team and stakeholders across the business to ensure accuracy of data.
- General administrative and project support where required to support delivery of the contract management platform.
- Identify gaps and inconsistencies in data and implement corrective actions or escalate as appropriate.
- 2000 + contracts to be reviewed, scanned and filed on to new system
- The contracts will all appear differently, so a keen eye for detail is key
- You will need the ability to work quickly but thoroughly
- The role can be repetitive, so being able to hold your own attention for extended periods of time is vital.
What you'll need
Strong understanding of legal and commercial terms with ability to interpret contractual documentation
Data entry skills
* Previous experience with rolling out a contract management system
* Operational procurement experience
What you'll receive
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday
* Working within a well established/ familiar business
Are you a strong Contracts Administrator with good knowledge of legal and commercial terms?
Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age