Contracts Administrator - Temporary - Permanent - £9.62 - Doncaster Lakeside - Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for an immediate start? Are you available for temp to perm opportunities?
We are looking for temporary Contract Administrators for a brand new contract in Doncaster. Located in a large, vibrant office, easily accessible on public transport and with plenty of parking available, these roles offer variety and very real opportunity for people who want a career working for a global organisation.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Contract Support Administrator:
* Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships
* Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility
* Demanding & fast paced contract Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard
* Dynamics financial reporting system
* Management of holiday database and shift schedules
* Filing of documentation
* Compile and submit accurate engineer time sheets and personal expenses on a weekly basis
* Ensure site holiday records and shift planner if required is kept up to date and is displayed in office
What we can offer the Contracts Administrator:
* Great working environment
* Free parking
* Weekly pay
* Progression opportunities
* Training and continued support
* Fabulous onsite facilities
This is a fast paced administration role which requires a high level of communication.
Please APPLY NOW for an immediate telephone interview
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age