Modern offices, free car parking, a contributory pension, life assurance and a fun working environment are on offer with this Internal Sales Manager role. Peaceful countryside surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city and free car parking are also big perks!
Own transport essential due to location.
As Contract Administrator you will demonstrate previous experience from a similar role where providing admin support as part of the contract renewal process has been a key focus. Proactive and efficient, you will have excellent accuracy and attention to detail standards, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment. In addition, you will display commercial awareness and be proactive in promoting additional products and services to maximise the customer experience and business revenue, while generating leads for the Sales Manager to pursue.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be quick to learn new systems.
A typical day as Contracts Administrator will involve:
- Maintenance contract renewals
- Generation of new maintenance contract as required
- Site quotations
- Database updated and maintained as required
- Site survey information and updates
- Timely action of client requests
- Transaction of standing orders, direct debits
- Invoicing monthly, weekly, quarterly as per individual contract requirements
- Contracts kept vigilantly up-to-date
- Timely action of key account requests
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries
- Timely upkeep of maintenance contract matrix
- Generate prospective leads for sales manager
If this Contracts Administrator role sounds perfect for you, email an up to date copy of your CV now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.