Are you proactive in your work approach and a natural problem solver? Strong admin skills?
If you are looking for a fast-paced administration role, and you have maintenace admin or Helpdesk experience then this could be a great opportunity!
An opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Maintenance Coordinator to support the team of a busy Edinburgh city centre office providing operational support to the contracts operations manager and coordinating engineers, mechanical, electrical and building fabric support services for critical jobs.
This role is Monday-Friday 9-5 and will involve set up and deployment of operating processes and systems relating to reactive and planned maintenance services.
Some of your duties will include:
* Take ownership of all emergency jobs and follow through with regular communication until satisfactory completion of all follow on works.
* Health and safety reporting uploading to systems
* 4-6hr emergency response replies to critical equipment
* Lead contact for all emergency jobs, ensuring that the right level of communication is undertaken from the start.
* Working with both contractors and internal department engineers to implement the right resolution of works.
* Liaise with customer health & safety or client teams on business critical jobs - this including works arising from accidents, fire risk assessments or business critical situations.
* Monitor and progress overdue orders, understanding the blockers and take action to remove them by communicating with the client contractors and in some cases 3rd parties such as landlords. Establish and escalation process via the Contract Operations manager and Supply chain team where progress is not being made.
* Liaise with Supply Chain to ensure that a consistent approach is being adopted with the contractors and to highlight areas for service delivery improvement.
Desirable skills for this post:
* Understands administrative processes and systems
* Knowledge of Facilities operating procedures
* Fully IT literate with all Microsoft packages
* Good Judgement & understands when to escalate issues
* Previous experience within a helpdesk admin or in a procurement role
* Strong communication and prioritisation skills
Looking for a May start for this role so please get in touch immediately if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.