Helpdesk Administrator, Hillington, £18,000 - £20,000
Are you experienced working on a Helpdesk? Have a good understanding of Facilities Management? We are looking to hard working, reliable individuals to join our clients busy team in Hillington.
You will be reporting to the Helpdesk Team Leader and working within a fast paced and dynamic team environment. This busy and highly successful team support each other and ensure quality service delivery.
What will this role involve?
- Acting as first point of contact for all enquiries into the business
- Picking up maintenance requests from a number of large retail outlets
- Logging requests and allocating jobs to Engineers
- Planning Engineers works, managing diaries
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Reporting figures on a weekly and monthly basis
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- An enthusiastic 'can do' attitude towards work
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Someoen who enjoys working at pace and under pressure
- A team player, who can priorisitse their own workload
The hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate: A solid work ethic; Ability to follow a process; Strong administration skills. Interested? Call Kerry form Search on 01412727812 and tell her why you should be considered for this role!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.