IT Recruitment Consultant - Contract - Edinburgh City Centre
Do you have the drive and determination to have a successful career in Contract IT Recruitment? Do you want to join an award winning team experiencing significant year on year growth and an exciting project pipeline for 2019 and beyond?
At Search Technology and Transformation we have a team of expert IT recruiters from a range of academic backgrounds including software development, Business Management, Human Resources, Archaeology and Marine Biology to name but a few. The one underlying similarity between everyone? A common interest in helping people achieve their goals and a wide interest in Information Technology.
As part of our growth plan for our IT Contract team in Edinburgh, we are keen to speak with those who have drive and determination to build a long term career where they are in the driving seat at all times. We have been in the Scottish market for 31 years and are recognised as the largest recruitment consultancy in Scotland. If you want a really successful career in IT Recruitment then come to Search. Just a few key reasons why we are a good option for you:
- A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you achieve your career goals.
- A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with you market the right way, not on a shoestring budget
- A genuine investment in your CPD (Continuous Personal Development). From day 1 you will receive our expert training which takes place throughout our UK sites which encapsulates best in class methodologies in IT recruitment. Bespoke training, specific to your career goals i.e. into management or in becoming a vertical specialist and lastly, but by all means just as important, bitesize technology training so you can genuinely understand the roles you are recruiting for - ideal for those who want to really master the craft of IT recruitment
- We have over 600 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that we retain a family feel to our business.
What we are looking for
- Ideally you will have a Recruitment Background with a passion for working in IT Recruitment
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplined role from business development, candidate sourcing, marketing and advertising where you will be rewarded on merit
- Drive and determination with an eye for detail
- A desire to master the craft of IT recruitment and build confidence in your ability
- Some one who wants a long term career in recruitment with the right company. Check out our employees on LinkedIn, how many can you find that have been with us over 20 years?
What we offer
The list is pretty long, but here are some of the highlights:
- Industry leading basic salary - we are happy to pay the right salary for the right ability and attitude.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme - its up there with the best - we've checked
- 31 days Holidays with FlexHolidays to buy and sell if you want to
- From day 1 you will be working on a very warm desk. We could easily name drop the client's we work with across Scotland and the wider UK market, but we don't need to
If this sounds of interest, even if your just curious to understand more about what we have to offer, then please send your CV to us in the first instance for review and we will be in contact with you to discuss the position
There has never been a better time to join Scotland's largest recruitment consultancy, hopefully this is your time.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.