Contract Manager German speaking
£35,000 Salary, London
I have an amazing opportunity for a Travel loving Contract Manager to work in a growing organisation, the role will be based in Central London in a modern office with a multicultural environment.
- You will be responsible for contracting hotels and accountable for negotiating rates and terms and conditions with them
- To negotiate with suppliers & keep regular contact to ensure the best rates as well as offers and exclusive deals
- Undertake ongoing analysis of product and quality within contracting area
- Manage and resolve any issues with suppliers
The ideal candidate
- You will have Travel Industry experience and be used to negotiating group rates with suppliers
- A confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and results driven with the ability to form excellent working relationships
- Will be happy to travel in Europe frequently
I would love to hear from you if you are fluent in German as well as English
If this sounds of interest to you then click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.