4 months ago
Search have an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to undertake an assignment in Aberdeen, initially a contract with circa 18 weeks duration there is a high likeliness of the role becoming a permanent opportunity going forward.
The C.M will oversee 2 important projects initially in Aberdeen City covering new build and refurbishment works on behalf of an important client. To be considered you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience within the principal contractor environment
- Strong knowledge of managing all trade sub contractors - ground works, brick works, internal fit out incl M&E
- Experience in managing and amending construction programmes
- Strong skill set in client relationship management
- The ability to manage all internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills
The hope is that this role will be able to be converted to a permanent role however initially the contract duration will be min 18 weeks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age