Continuous Improvement Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join a growing business in Gateshead. Our client supports UK industry ensuring that businesses can keep moving and delivering goods safely on the roads. This full time role comes with an excellent salary of £36,000 and benefits package.
This successful business is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager who will manage the continuous improvement for customer telephony and back office administration, while also monitoring quality assurance and training. You'll be involved in improving the customer experience by understanding the customer journey, business processes and workflow to establish failure points, trends and issues. Working closely with operations, you will increase the overall organisational capability and performance within the contact centre and identify areas where there is room for improvement. The role is full time, 40 hours per week within business core hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants for the Continuous Improvement Manager role will require a minimum of 5 years' call centre/contact centre management experience and knowledge of contact centre back office functions, including:
* Effective leadership skills.
* The ability to develop and manage results-orientated programmes and projects.
* In-depth knowledge of contact centre technologies with experience in multi-channel delivery.
If you are successful in the role, you will need to:
* Lead a team of support specialists and inspire them to be passionate, creative and innovative in their approach, and be the cultural change agents striving for excellence.
* Deliver data-driven insights to performance and reducing costs.
* Lead and become a cultural advocate for initiatives to improve colleague experience by engaging and understanding colleague journeys and how they are impacted by process, policy, technology and local practice.
* Improve customer experience and satisfaction by understanding the journeys, policies and business processes, and workflow to establish causal factors, failure points, trends and issues.
* Deliver the best value and low effort to customers through removal of "waste and failure", optimising efficiency and costs.
* Increase stability through standardisation and embedding consistency in operating methods, establishing baseline controls.
* Identify areas for improvement using quantitative and qualitative data to create effective concepts, solutions, and strategies for continuous improvement.
* Manage the governance process for customer and operational processes.
We're looking for a self motivated, ambitious individual who provides clear direction to others. If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role as Continuous Improvement Manager paying £36,000, please apply immediately to start your journey.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.