Continuous Improvement Analyst -£30,000 + Excellent Benefits - Permanent - Cheshire
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious global organisation is seeking a Continuous Improvement Analyst to join their newly created Shared Service Centre.
Overall Purpose of Role:
The Continuous Improvement Analyst will practice a form of project management by analysing the outcomes of various processes with a view to reviewing and recommending improvements.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- A good knowledge & understanding of Transactional Finance
- A firm understanding of process improvement techniques and experience in applying changes
- Organised and committed to meeting deadlines
- Ability to speak, listen, and write well for communications for transactional staff and key stakeholders
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Visio, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 advantageous
- Prepare detailed analytical reports on key performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement around Transactional Finance
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Supporting the CI Manager in Co-ordinating and leading key projects for improvements
- Monitor progress in order to check changes give the expected results
- Support the CI Manager in any ad hoc tasks
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.