Job Title: Content Executive
Job Type: Perm
Market leading Healthcare provider that prides itself on keeping people happy, healthy and independent is actively seeking a Content Executive as part of a best practice drive.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced content executive seeking a fresh challenge and would also suit candidates with proven, demonstrable content writing skills that are looking to start a career in content marketing.
* Content writing across all on and offline channels.
* Develop all aspects of Social Media presence, agreeing strategy and then generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that builds and improves customer engagement, website traffic and revenue.
* Content writing for the company website.
* Producing and distributing press releases.
* Document templating and formatting to brand standards.
* Graphic design support ad hoc.
You will have:
* Proven experience writing copy/content, either from your career to date or from your studies.
* Ability to use content management systems preferred, not essential.
* Degree preferred, ideally in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing or similar.
* A passionate, can do attitude is a must - we need a self starter that is completely committed to advancing their career!
This is a great chance for you to shape change in a receptive, forward thinking environment offering you real scope to progress.
You will benefit from a culture that focuses on empowering employees to really reward success so if you are seeking a fresh challenge in a business where you can really advance - or if you are just starting your career in content marketing and want to join a business that will really invest in you - then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.