My client, a leading e-commerce/travel company is looking for an experienced contact centre workflow manager to help join their rapidly expanding business.
We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and solutions driven, both responsive and proactive.
- Work closely with the other development teams to ensure the end-to-end solution meet the business requirements
- Database design
- Be able to investigate issues under tight time constraints and be able prioritise other work accordingly.
- Ensures that issues and recommendations with regard to programs, tools, projects, products, process, metrics, standards and customers are escalated in accordance with technical support policies and procedures.
- Be responsible that the quality of each deliverable is off the highest standard
- Influence teams to ensure ownership of accurate metrics enabling control & governance for planning team.
- Provision of schedule, key event calendar & resource plans for department.
If you have sound workflow management experience in a contact centre environment, Id love to hear from you.
Please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.