Calling all call centre resource planners!
My client, a leading e-commerce/travel company is looking for an experienced planner to help join their rapidly expanding multilingual contact centre.
We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and solutions driven, both responsive and proactive. You will coordinate, manage and maintain all aspects of resourcing, scheduling and forecasting functions.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the end-to-end solution meet the business requirements
- Management and creation of demand profiles
- Be able to investigate issues & planning challenges under tight time constraints and be able prioritise other work accordingly.
- Ensures that issues and recommendations with regard to programs, tools, projects, products, process, metrics, standards and customers are escalated in accordance with technical support policies and procedures.
- Be responsible that the quality of each deliverable is off the highest standard
- Influence teams to ensure ownership of accurate metrics enabling control & governance for planning team.
- Provision of schedule, key event calendar & resource plans for department
- Demand forecasting
- Capacity planning
- Real time management of operational resource in a complex environment
- Customer Centric
- Analytical mind
- Organizational skills
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to work independently and influence stakeholders
- Sense of urgency
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have sound workflow & resource planning management experience in a contact centre environment, Id love to hear from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.