Contact Centre Trainer & Coach - £25,000 + Benefits
*Role based in Selkirk
Great working hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Ideal background: contact centre trainer, call centre coach, coach, development coach, trainer, training
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly organisation that are going through an exciting period of expansion due to recent success and therefore are recruiting to meet current business needs.
The day to day role will be to train, coach and develop advisors to deliver excellent customer service in a fast paced contact centre environment
As a Contact Centre Trainer & Coach you will be responsible for:
- Deliver training and coaching sessions to both new starters and existing customer service advisors
- Working with the contact centre leadership team providing support and guidance where weaknesses are identified
- Produce reports identifying core performance issues
- Identify trends and report back to the leadership team with suggested solutions.
- Commit to the on-going evolution of our training, coaching & competency frameworks
- Working closely with the Managers to ensure quality standards are maintained and improved.
- Accustomed to working under pressure, prioritising workload to achieve deadlines and displaying a proven track record in delivering results.
- Preparing training and coaching material
For the position of Contact Centre Trainer & Coach we are looking for the following experience:
- Experience in training and/or coaching
- Experience working in a fast paced contact centre environment is highly desirable
- Passionate about people development
- Passionate about customer experience
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail coupled with a real passion for delivering results.
Interviews are taking place immediately - send your CV to m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Or call Matt on (07393) (763) (873)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.