Job Title - Contact Centre Team Manager - Temporary Contract
Job Salary - £15 per hour
Job Location - Gateshead
Job Hours - 37.5 hours per week between 7am - 11pm
We are looking for a Contact Centre Team Manager to join the NHS 111 Emergency Helpline in Gateshead and manage 15 telephony based staff
This is an emergency position for an unprecedented situation and we need this position filled by Tuesday 24th March!
- A salary of between £15 per hour
- Amazing state of the art offices in Gateshead
- Fresh fruit and luxury coffee machine which is all on the company!
- A relaxed working environment
- Driving the performance of a team of customer service advisors to ensure quality targets & KPI's are consistently met in a customer focused environment.
- Coaching and developing new starters
- Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Using management information to help drive performance
- Experience managing a customer service team in a call centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to understand and deliver for customers and colleagues
- Ability manage, motivate and drive performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.