Contact Centre Team Manager - £32,000 + Commission
Marketing Leading Business!!
Our client are are a market leader in their industry and are recognised for delivering a high level of service to their customers. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you.
- Driving the performance of an experienced team of advisors to ensure targets & KPI's are consistently met in a customer focused environment.
- Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Using management information to help drive performance
- Working with senior management to identify opportunities to develop sales and operational processes
- Experience managing a team in sales / account management environment
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- Ability to effectively manage change in a fast paced environment
- Strong coaching background
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to understand and deliver for customers and colleagues
- Ability manage, motivate and drive performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
Contact Centre Team Manager, Contact Centre Team Leader, Inbound Sales Team Leader, Inbound Sales Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager, Call Centre Team Leader
Initial basic of up to £32,000 + Commission
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link or contact Matt on (07393) (763) (873) or email m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.