Job Title: Contact Centre Support Manager (12 month contract)
Salary: £45k - £50k - excellent Benefits including 5 weeks annual leave and 12% pension.
One of the nations most widely used television platforms is looking for a Viewer Support Manager.
Are you a proactive and customer centric person with experience of running a multi-channel customer support function and management of outsourcing Contact Centres?
This role is to lead and manage the delivery of first line support to viewers.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of Customer Experience and you will play a pivotal role with their main project to drive the digital change over.
The role is based in lovely central part of London but will also require once a month travel to Scotland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the delivery of voice, email, webchat and social media support.
* Train the agents and provide briefings on project updates - normal line management and budget management responsibilities
* Work with the Website Manager and Customer Service Manager to implement necessary advice to viewers on the website.
* Coordinate various activities
* Experience of managing an outsourced Contact Centre provider that delivers customer support ideally with a technical element
* Commercially-minded with excellent planning and delivery skills
* Ability to build effective stakeholder relationships with their partners
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.