Consumer Debt Advisor
Salary - £17500 + OTE
Are you Looking for an exciting opportunity in an environment that allows you to show of your customer service skills while also Helping people?
If you are interested in Joining my clients Consumer Debt Team in their growing offices in the Glasgow city centre where you can progress and develop then this is the role for you.
We are looking for candidates who have a Minimum 6 Months Collections Experience and who can communicate effectively with our clients and candidates for a smooth and helpful customer experience
- Top class communication skills
- IT literate
- The ability to conduct an informative, calm, yet appropriate call
- Manage difficult and confrontational calls, acting professionally at all times
- Work extremely well as part of a wider team
- Can identify and recognise vulnerability and undertake effective questioning as a result
- Can demonstrate empathy
- Effective at capturing and recording notes and actions in a timely and organised manner
- Effective negotiating and listening skills
- Can recognise a complaint while assisting appropriately and professionally
- Adept at multitasking
- Work effectively in a pressure environment
IF THIS IS YOU THEN APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.