Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
Are you looking for a fast-paced role with a high-earning potential? Do you want to build a successful career within Professional Services within a multi-award winning Recruitment agency?
Our Professional Services team here in Brighton are a close knit team with a loyal nucleolus of clients within the Sussex region. There is real opportunity to succeed within this team and build a successful Professional Services desk. It's a great time to join our team as we put those plans into action. 2020 is going to be a huge year and as a sales focused individual who is aiming high, this could your opportunity to gain true momentum in your career.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
Key skills required;
- Proven sales experience
- Hungry to develop a sales based career
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.