Managing Consultant - Call Centre
Competitive salary plus uncapped commision, car or car allowance.
Do you have a strong track record in recruitment? Are you looking to manage a team of highly successful recruitment consultants, leading from the front and driving new business?
Due to continued growth we are looking to appoint a Managing Consultant to lead the permanent recruitment team within our Edinburgh Call & Contact centre division. You may be an experienced manager or team leader looking for a new challenge, or a senior consultant who has experience of mentoring and developing a team now looking for full autonomy within a management role.
Supported by an experienced and hands on Senior Manager you will provide our clients with permanent recruitment solutions within the Call & Contact Centre market. The team are ahead of budget and on track for an incredibly strong financial performance. Our Call & Contact Centre division have an incredibly strong market presence within Edinburgh and across the wider UK market. There are amazing prospects for career development within this division as we are looking to continue to grow the team specifically on the perms desk to ensure we go in to 2020 ready to break any of our previous records!
As you would expect, our client portfolio includes some of the UK's largest employers. Our assignments are often challenging and always diverse in their requirements - ranging from contingency based recruitment solutions through to retained advertising campaigns for senior or more technical/specialist Call & Contact Centre roles.
- A proven track record of success within temporary and/or permanent commercial recruitment
- Experience or desire to manage a team of successful sales people through people development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
- Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally.
- Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
- Immediate opportunity to earn commission
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, IPhone, bonus
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
- Investor in People Platinum status (1 of only 8 companies in the whole of the UK to have this)
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering a large variety of industry sectors. We're the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented and motivated recruiter with the desire to succeed as a Managing Consultant join Search, a great place to work. Contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.