Construction Manager -Concrete Frame Manager - Manchester
* Are you a concrete frame specialist with experience working high rise packages?
* Are you looking to work on large Residential / Commercial - City Centre new builds in Manchester?
* Do you possess principle main contractor experience?
If you have principle main contractor experience looking to further your career with a market leader, please read on:
* You will manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs
* You will prepare and negotiate the terms of the project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
* You will obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
* You will oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
* You will develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
* You will be involved in project reporting, monitoring costs and highlighting exceptions.
* You will ideally be Degree/HND qualified in Civil Engineering (or related construction discipline) and should also hold a valid SMSTS, CSCS and full driving licence.
* You MUST HAVE specific RC Frames project experience, taking a project out of the ground.
* Most of their projects are upto £30m, so project experience of this size is preferable.
If you have any question and would like to apply, please send your CV ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.