Search Construction & Office Services have a unique opportunity for someone who wants to come off the tools and get into an Administration role. Our client are a sub contractor to the housebuilder and are looking for a Fabricator or Window fitter, who fancies trying an Admin based role.
You will be office based for about 50% of the time, the rest you will be out on site overseeing guys work and tieing in with clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Confirm with the customer details/designs on the contract when on site ensuring we deliver to specification. Undertake the survey, ensuring accurate measurements and drawings/photographs are taken
- Assess the installation on-site risk assessment to ensure safe working practices for installers
- Input survey information onto manufacturing data sheets, outside purchase orders, detail trim and ancillaries required and check, input and print hard copy and pass to commercial for processing
- Effectively self-monitor surveys
- Bring to the attention of the customer and the Installation Manager contracts involving unusual or difficult installation problems
In order to apply for this role you must have a manual background, excellent admin skills and hold a full drivers license. You must also have a Blue CSCS card.
For more information please submit your CV via the link, and we will call you to discuss.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.