Consolidation & Group Reporting Accountant
Salary: £55k-£60k dependent on experience
The Consolidation & Group Accountant role is responsible for assisting the Head of Consolidation & Group Report & Accounts in the production and analysis of all Group Consolidations and Interim Financial Statements.
Essential Criteria - Must be clearly demonstrated on CV
* Degree level educated (or equivalent)
* IFRS / UK GAAP
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA with industry experience
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting experience is essential
Functional Knowledge/ technical knowledge:
* Good working knowledge of the Finance Control team responsibilities.
* Statutory accounts preparation and delivery knowledge
* Consolidation and IFRS knowledge
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.