Conference and Banqueting Supervisor
4* City Centre Hotel
This prestigious 4* city centre hotel is looking for a well rounded, experienced C&B Supervisor to join their team on an initial 3 month contract with the potential for this to be extended for the right candidate. As the new front runner of the department you will be on of the Supervisors in a team of events professionals to prepare and deliver the most amazing events to a 5* standard. The versatility of the events spaces allows the hotel to accommodate a multitude of events accommodating 1-500 guests, including private meetings, product launches, weddings, dinners, banquets, sporting events and Christmas parties!
What we are looking for…
With the stature of the department and the hotel we are looking for a Conference and Banqueting Supervisor with a strong operational background in C&B, F&B and/or special events, ideally within a 4* or 5* hotel.
- Have experience of supervising large scale events
- Hands on approach and a need to lead by example
- Experience of working to specs/function sheets from setup to delivery
- Customer service driven
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and a forward thinker
- What we will offer you…
- This demanding role is reflected with an amazing salary and benefits package.
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday
- Fantastic hotel benefits and employee offers
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and free dry cleaning service
- What the position entails…
- Being one of the Supervisors of the C&B team
- Maintaining all meeting rooms across the hotel ensuring always well presented and any issues are reported
- Attend daily meetings to ensure your knowledge of day to day operations is up to date
Create rotas and work with agency suppliers to effectively staff all events
- Oversee all hotel events and lead large/ special events
- If you have read through the above details and have ticked all the boxes then I want to speak to you.
- This position will not be available for long and it is a fantastic opportunity for a leading F&B enthusiast to take on their next challenge!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.