Conference & Events Co-Ordinator - Unique Destination Venue - Dorking Area - Competitive Salary Package
A new and exciting position has arisen for the role of Conference & Events Co-Ordinator based at a prestigious venue in the Dorking area. The role will be reporting into the Event Manager as well as the Wedding Manager and be assisting in the organisation of corporate and leisure events in this prime location. Opportunities to progress are available as the venue is expanding organisation.
The perfect candidate must have:
* Excellent enquiry handling and customer service skills over the phone as well a face to face as show rounds are an integral part of the role
* Great communication skills to give the correct information regarding event & pricing information
* Be able to undertake admin duties and take payments of deposits and final balances from clients
* Knowledge & experience of the events catering industry
* Excellent IT skills & Microsoft Office, attention to detail and familiarity with online diary systems
* Confident to work alone, with a level-headed approach to a busy work environment
* A warm individual with an outgoing personality; looking to join a fun team
* Interest in food and drink as well as staying on trend with cuisine
The role will be 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday.
In exchange for these qualities you will be a competitive salary, 28 days annual leave, pensions scheme, progression opportunities and much more.
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.