Concierge - Crawley - £9.50ph - Ongoing Temp Assignment
Work Pattern: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 09.00 - 13.00 and Tuesday 09.00 - 17.30.
Start Date: ASAP! No interview!
This leading provider of services to the Private Rented Sector and their teams include Project Delivery, Block Management, Lettings and Property Management. They work on behalf of private and institutional clients including major investment funds, banks, property companies, freeholders, resident management companies and developers.
The client provides holistic management services to buildings in single and multiple-ownership and is widely recognised as one of the leading providers of services for residential property assets in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Carrying out viewings to close and generate immediate sales lettings on site for a healthy commission package.
* Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors.
* Supporting residents with any queries and directing any maintenance issues to the relevant Head Office teams.
* Manage and host monthly resident events
* Assist tenants moving into their apartment and complete apartment tenancy inspections and appliance inductions as needed.
* Mail and resident parcel management
* Reporting development maintenance issues to Head Office
* On site contractor management
* Day to day management of the amenity spaces including booking coordination for gym, parking, and residents' lounge.
* Conduct weekly inspections of the communal areas of the development
* Spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise
* Issuing and cancelling of door entry fobs and maintaining access control database.
* Generate positive reviews via Google from residents
What you'll need
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Flexibility and adaptability.
* Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
* Previous experience in residential or hospitality sectors desirable
* Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
* Previous experience in a sales role would be advantageous
Do you enjoy delivering superb customer service? Are you available immediately?
If the answer is yes, then please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age