Concierge - Stevenage - £9PH - Ongoing temp assignment - Immediate Start!!
**WED & SAT ONLY**
*Potential for Temp to Perm on a 5/7 day basis paying up to £25k (includes some weekends)**
The company are a leading provider of services to the Private Rented Sector and their teams include Project Delivery, Block Management, Lettings and Property Management. They work on behalf of private and institutional clients including major investment funds, banks, property companies, freeholders, resident management companies and developers. They provide management services to buildings in single and multiple-ownership and are widely recognised as one of the leading providers of services for residential property assets in the UK.
My client are looking to recruit a full-time Concierge to work in Stevenage with support from the Head Office team. Reporting directly to the Customer Service Delivery Manager you will ensure that residents (tenants) have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors.
* Supporting residents with any queries and directing any maintenance issues to the relevant Head Office teams.
* Mail and resident parcel management
* Keeping communal areas clean and tidy
* Answering the phone and emails with any queries
* Reporting development maintenance issues to Head Office
* On site contractor management
* Day to day management of the amenity spaces including booking coordination for gym, parking, and residents' lounge.
* Conduct weekly inspections of the communal areas of the development
* Spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise
* Issuing and cancelling of door entry fobs and maintaining access control database.
* Generate positive reviews via Google from residents
Key skills & attributes required:
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Flexibility and adaptability.
* Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
* Previous experience in residential or hospitality sectors desirable
* Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
If you're interested and you're available immediately, please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age