Concierge - Bedford - £10ph - Urgent Requirement
Hours: Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat(lone working) - 9am-6pm
Thursday - 11am-8pm
Wed & Sunday- Off.
Do you have a reputation for providing the best customer-service experience? My client, who is a leading service provider to the private-rental sector, is looking for a contract Concierge based out of Bedford.
- Carrying out viewings to close and generate immediate lettings on site.
- Supporting residents with queries and directing any maintenance issues to the relevant head-office teams.
- Assist tenants moving into their apartment and complete apartment tenancy inspections and appliance inductions as needed.
- Manage and host monthly resident events.
- Generating positive Google reviews from residents.
You'll ensure all customers have the finest experience by consistently delivering the highest levels of excellence. As a natural and talented customer advisor, you will understand what it means to provide a world class Concierge service and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guests' expectations.
- Excellent customer-service skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in residential or hospitality sectors is desirable.
- An excellent level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be flexible, collaborative and able to use your initiative to enhance the company's reputation and ensure the community is the best available.
If you're looking to develop your career in a fast-paced property management business, this could be the job for you. You will be working out of Bedford with full support from their inclusive head office team.
Interested? Please apply ASAP with your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.