Permanent, full time
Up to £29,000
Our client are looking for a Corporate Concierge to join their team in providing a 5 star bespoke service to all visitors and guests to their site. Renowned for their exceptional client care and innovative service solutions, they are looking for someone with experience in luxury environments who can provide a seamless service to all stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
* The day-to-day running of the concierge desk, booking platform and associated services
* Acting as welcome host, ensuring all visitors are greeted warmly and professionally
* Taking ownership of all requests, understanding each individual's need and preferences
* Work closely with the front of house team to provide support as required
* Researching, and developing relationships with, local suppliers
* Organise pop-up events and promotions, working collaboratively with local businesses to provide discounts to visitors
* Writing regular newsletters to provide updates on the service offering, local community etc.
* 5* service/luxury background (hotels, high end retail)
* Experience of events and marketing
* Immaculately presented
* Strong experience in a client facing, service role
This role offers great opportunity for someone with a creative and innovative flair, who is willing to travel at times, to work closely with management to help develop the concierge services offered within a leading services organisation.
For immediate consideration please apply now, or contact Mesh in the Search Brighton office for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.