Residential Concierge - London
An award winning property management company are looking for Residential Concierges for their prestigious private residential building in Hoxton.
The Residential Concierge position will be working in a team and reporting directly into the Head Concierge. The aim is to provide a seamless 24/7 5* Hotel Style service to all residents and visitors.
Some of the duties will be:
* Meeting and greeting residents, visitors with 5 star service
* Main/First point of contact for Resident requests
* General enquiries
* Travel planning and booking of transport
* Recommending and booking restaurants/events
30 hours per week including some weekends. Working 6 hours per shift-
Shifts will be: 8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm
What You Will Need
* Previous experience of being a Concierge/Butler at a luxury hotel, cruise-line or residential location or high end hospitality
* Strong English language skills
* Immaculate appearance
What You Will Get
As you would expect you will receive a competitive salary and enjoy. You will also enjoy career progression and be working in premier locations with impressive facilities.
How To Apply
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the button on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please contact Hannah at the Search Brighton Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.