Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
34 holidays, hybrid working, £23,000 - £25,000 per annum, 9-5 working Monday - Friday; just some of the benefits you'll receive in this Quality Officer role.
What you'll do day to day:
- Call listening, ensuring advisors are adhering to regulations and process as well as feeding back on customer service standards
- Completing audit/feed back forms for management
- Emails, reading through after call items and comms sent by advisors to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Risk management
- Confidence in feeding back to management and advsiors on their work quality
The ideal Quality Officer will have:
- Experience working in a contact centre, call listening and auditing quality
- High attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Confident communication skills
Should you have a preferred time to be contacted, please specify this on your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.