Search are currently working with a major housing group who're on the looking for a compliance / helpdesk administrator. The company in question are based in Stretford and offer free parking.
Compliance / Helpdesk administrator
Salary: £22'400 - £23'300 per annum
9 month FTC
* Provide management and the team with data systems support, administrative support and the preparation of documents and delivery of services.
* Manage the records, data and systems relating to all regulatory, statutory and services compliance.
* Liaise with Property Services and other contractors, suppliers and consultants to ensure delivery of work and services.
* Maintain comprehensive and accurate servicing data and records, producing reports.
* It would be an advantage if you have previous experience in housing, helpdesk or facilities management.
* The ability to respond positively to customer queries and complaints conscientiously and diligently with attention to detail.
If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.