Compliance Officer, Wealth Management, Edinburgh
Do you have a working background in financial compliance or financial services? Are you looking for a fantastic new role in Edinburgh? We have a Compliance Officer vacancy to fill on behalf of a prestigious client, and it comes with a highly competitive salary.
The company you will be working for provides independent pensions, investment and life consultancy services, as well as data and technology solutions, with clients including some of the UK's leading names and largest pension schemes.
Your regulatory compliance duties will include:
- Providing effective wealth management/DFM /Intermediary compliance policy and advisory services
- Providing regulatory oversight, monitoring and assurance arrangements to ensure regulatory compliance
- Ensuring appropriate AML/financial crime policies, procedures, systems and controls are appropriately applied
- Managing and overseeing all relevant regulatory reporting and communication requirements
- Developing, supporting and delivering appropriate training requirements to the firm
Our client is launching a new model portfolio service, and you will be a crucial part of communicating that new service. This role of a compliance officer is recognised as being of critical importance to the business and therefore needs to be undertaken by someone with experience of working in a similarly demanding and accountable role.
The competitive compliance officer salary will be matched by some great company benefits, including full study support where applicable. The role offers excellent career development opportunities, too.
To be successful in this Compliance role, you will need:
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- A relevant compliance professional qualification (desired)
- Significant experience in risk management, risk control and an FCA/AML regulatory environment
- Experience of working within a robust governance environment
To apply for this Compliance Officer job in Edinburgh, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.