Do you have a working background in financial compliance or financial services? Are you looking for a fantastic new role in Edinburgh? We have a Compliance Officer vacancy to fill on behalf of a prestigious client, and it comes with a highly competitive salary.
The company you will be working for provides independent pensions, investment and life consultancy services, as well as data and technology solutions, with clients including some of the UK's leading names and largest pension schemes.
What is the role of a compliance officer? Your duties will include:
● Providing effective wealth management/DFM /Intermediary compliance policy and advisory services
● Providing regulatory oversight, monitoring and assurance arrangements to ensure regulatory compliance
● Ensuring appropriate AML/financial crime policies, procedures, systems and controls are appropriately applied
● Managing and overseeing all relevant regulatory reporting and communication requirements
● Developing, supporting and delivering appropriate training requirements to the firm
The competitive compliance officer salary will be matched by some great company benefits, including full study support where applicable. The role offers excellent career development opportunities, too.
To apply for the role, you will need:
● Degree-level education or equivalent
● A relevant professional qualification (desired)
● Significant experience in risk management, risk control and an FCA/AML regulatory environment
● Experience of working within a robust governance environment
To apply for this Compliance Officer job in Edinburgh, contact us today. Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.