Are you an expert in compliance eager and committed for your next career challenge? We're looking to place an experienced Compliance Advisor in Telford where our client is offering a very competitive salary of £30-£35K P/A. This challenging compliance role requires a flexible person with previous experience in a similar position where you can demonstrate high levels of responsibility and collaboration.
Your Compliance Advisory skillset should include:
- Significant experience in the debt collection industry and in-depth knowledge of its regulatory framework
- Previous experience in risk, compliance monitoring and call quality role
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of TCF outcomes in practice
- Ability to identify risk and recommend actions to mitigate risks identified
- A proven track record of building and developing effective working relationships
A critical part of your compliance advisory responsibilities will be contributing to an efficient and effective second-line-of-defence operational risk function through the delivery of high-quality controls testing. This will require 100% accurate findings, with identification of risks, control gaps and weaknesses, and the ability to make appropriate recommendations.
Additional compliance requirements include:
- Completing call audits, call levelling and lead call calibrations in line with business requirements to ensure monitoring of customer interactions
- Supporting the embedding of compliance and risk frameworks within the Telford office and broader offices as required
- Recognising gaps in existing processes or arising from new regulations, and taking remedial action to close them
- Seeing all cases through to closure
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-moving, inclusive and performance-orientated business offering an excellent compliance advisory salary and a great working environment.
If this sounds like your next compliance adviser role, contact Antonia today to begin this exciting process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.