Search Construction is looking to recruit a Safety & Compliance Manager to work with a market leader based in Fife.
They are looking for someone with a NEBOSH Qualification & a minimum of two years experience within a construction or manufacturing environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Ensuring that operational, environmental and health and safety procedures are relevant, up-to date and complied with.
- Carry out a gap analysis and identify areas where new procedures are required and develop required procedures.
- Review existing method statements and risk assessments in line with current legislation, updating as required and implementing to the workforce.
- Advise on changes to HSE legislation and implement necessary changes within the business.
- Carry out regular HSE audits.
- Develop & record Health & Safety training.
- Passionate about improving & promoting a positive Health & Safety culture.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence from site / workshop level to boardroom.
- Dynamic, driven personality with ambition to develop.
A full driving licence is required as the role will require travel to sites across Scotland.
On offer is a competitive salary with excellent career prospects.
To apply please call Richard Thorpe on 0131 718 8021.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.