Are you a Compliance Manager based in Edinburgh? An opportunity has arisen to bring your skills to a company that provides independent pensions, investment and life consultancy services. This financial services role comes with a very competitive salary plus benefits and offers flexible working.
As Compliance Manager in Edinburgh, you will be working with some of the UK's leading names and largest pension schemes. The business you will be working for is launching a new model portfolio service and is looking for regulatory compliance experts with the appropriate experience and skill set to spearhead the service within a new retail team.
What is the role of a compliance Manager?
- Providing effective wealth management, regulatory and compliance policy and advisory services to the DFM team
- Acting as the money laundering reporting officer
- Delivering an annual risk plan
- Managing all relevant regulatory reporting and communication requirements
You will also help develop, support and deliver appropriate training requirements to the firm to ensure relevant Board members and staff maintain and enhance their appropriate risk and regulatory competence. Answering day to day queries from the team on operational, strategic and propositional matters are all part of the job too, as you will be the acknowledged expert on all compliance matters.
To be successful, you will require:
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification (desirable)
- Experience of operating at Senior Management level
- Significant expertise in FCA /AML regulatory environment and reporting
To apply for this Compliance Manager job in Edinburgh, contact us today. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.